Hearing Self Test

​Do I have a hearing loss that needs to be evaluated by a professional?

​If you answer yes to more than two of the following questions, you should have your hearing evaluated further by a licensed audiologist:

  • ​Do you have a problem hearing over the telephone?
  • ​Do you hear better through one ear than the other when you are on the telephone?
  • ​Do you have trouble following the conversation with two or morepeople talking at the same time?
  • ​Do people complain that you turn the TV volume up too high?
  • ​Do you have to strain to understand conversation?
  • ​Do you have trouble hearing in a noisy background?
  • ​Do you have trouble hearing in restaurants?
  • ​Do you have dizziness, pain, or ringing in your ears?
  • ​Do you find yourself asking people to repeat themselves?
  • ​Do family members or coworkers remark about your missing what has been said?
  • ​Do many people you talk to seem to mumble (or not speak clearly)?
  • ​Do you misunderstand what others are saying and respond inappropriately?
  • ​Do you have trouble understanding the speech of women and children?
  • ​Do people get annoyed because you misunderstand what they say?

​​Book Your Appointment With Us Today

​​Enter Your Information Below To Get Started

Contact Hear Well